Le forum des Crampons d'Or Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Download KIK | iMessage | GarageBand | Facetime | For PC Lat

Répondre au sujet    Le forum des Crampons d'Or Index du Forum » Blabla » Blablabla Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Download KIK | iMessage | GarageBand | Facetime | For PC Lat
Auteur Message
evesuselet

Message Download KIK | iMessage | GarageBand | Facetime | For PC Lat Répondre en citant
Download Kik on PC: Are you people feeling tired of using the same application for messaging. Want to try out something brand new for messaging to your friends and families you are unable to phone or speak with anyone wish to express something essential or something unique to send your wishes through messages is quite surprising compared to saying that the requests. A wish will reveal to you just how important they have been to you. 

In fact, I do enjoy the Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp Messenger, but no-one can ever overcome Apple's iMessage For PC. A number of my friends do wish to experience iMessage plus they advise me how to use iMessage on PC. So I thought to share two working methods to get iMessage on your PC/Computer.

This detailed guide will show you how to download FaceTime For PC using Bluestacks therefore that you may make free calls to your friends via your pc or laptop. FaceTime is a Apple's product which allows you to video conversation with anyone.

Before You Begin downloading Garageband for windows, I Suppose you should have the idea why should you decide to download Garageband. 

Ven 22 Déc - 09:20 (2017) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 22 Déc - 09:20 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Le forum des Crampons d'Or Index du Forum » Blabla » Blablabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation